It’s cutlery by Salvador Dali, it’s gorgeous and I don’t think you could afford it. It is six pieces (silver-gilt) comprising of two forks, two knives and two enameled spoons.Specifically and wonderfully named:
- Fourchette 4 dents à manche poisson (Four tooth fork with a fish handle)
- Fourchette-éléphant 3 dents (Elephant fork with three teeth)
- Couteau escargot aux larmes (Snail knife with tears)
- Cocteau feuille (leaf knife)
- Petite cuillère-artichaut (small artichoke spoon)
- Cuillère-artichaut (artichoke spoon)
It sold for $28,125 US.